Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Error Message could not load file or assembly 'FSharp.Core'

The complete error message that I got is this.

Could not load file or assembly 'FSharp.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

I got this error message when I was working with a workflow that was related to continue integration. After surfing the google I download the following tool and installed in my machine. After that I was able to work with the workflows again.

I was helped by the following article.

F Sharp downloading URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retrieving Calendar of a Bookable Resource in Dynamics

There are occasions where we need to retrieve working days and working times of a resource in Dynamics grammatically. This is quite possible...