Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mass Edit in CRM 4

I was fixing a bug in our CRM 4 defect list and i found that mass edit was not working properly. I checked with my logins which was the domain admin and it was working fine for me. Then i asked for the login which was giving trouble and i found that the issue reported was true. I enabled the CRM trace and found out the issue. Some permission was missing from this user role. When i checked it.(as per the http://charithr.blogspot.com/2009/08/issues-with-que-privileges-in-crm-4.html ).

I found out that this user role was missing the assign right for this entity. although the operation was happening the CRM is giving that an error which says that something has gone wrong.

Please check the assign permission when doing mass editing if it's not wokring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retrieving Calendar of a Bookable Resource in Dynamics

There are occasions where we need to retrieve working days and working times of a resource in Dynamics grammatically. This is quite possible...