Thursday, August 27, 2009

Remove Existing Buttons from CRM Pages - Updates

While i have done the testing in my browser after i have done the previous post i was told by some members of the QA team that this functiolaity was not working. I checked from my Broswer and it was woring fine in my machine. Then i inquired which browser they were using as mine was IE8. They were using IE7. I checked the DIV tag returned from each section and found out that in IE 8 ID attribute is followed by the class tag, but in IE 7 it's followed by Title tag.

I changed the javascript after that to check the browser version and it worked fine for both IE 8 and 7. |I will be publishing the changed javascript shortely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retrieving Calendar of a Bookable Resource in Dynamics

There are occasions where we need to retrieve working days and working times of a resource in Dynamics grammatically. This is quite possible...