Thursday, August 27, 2009

Me and My Wife

My wife has been telling me that i am putting a l lot of details about me in to this blog, but not mentioning anything about her here. My Wife's name is Harshi. What i should mention here is she is a very understanding wife. Although we were planning to go on a holiday for our first anniversary becuase of some deadlines i had to cancel my leave. She understood this very well, but was bit dissapointed. I will be going on a holiday with her next month to one of the beautiful hotels in Sri Lanka.

Thank you very much dear for being so understanding.
By the way this might be the first blog that i mention about my family.

1 comment:

  1. "she is a very understanding wife" ... aha?? oh really, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Retrieving Calendar of a Bookable Resource in Dynamics

There are occasions where we need to retrieve working days and working times of a resource in Dynamics grammatically. This is quite possible...